Wednesday, July 1, 2009

You are like Nathan

I love Leverage and can't wait for season 2 to start (July 15!). I knew it was supposed to be close but wasn't sure when, so I went on TNT's website to check. While I was there, I took the "What Specialty Do You Bring to the Heist?" quiz, and got the result shown below, which I found to be rather humorous.



YOU ARE LIKE NATHAN

You’re the brains--smart, logical, and not afraid to show it. Pulling off a heist doesn’t have to be brain surgery, but you treat planning one as such just to make sure every detail is set. Even though you don’t help out at the scene itself, your crew respects you, nonetheless. Sniffing out snags and keeping the state pen out of the picture earns you that kind of appreciation. Yes, life’s good on the sidelines, especially if things go south quickly. After all, ideas can’t get you arrested, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment